User who have completed a recurring transaction using their credit card, will have to complete all other recurring payments using a credit card.
In case the credit card has expired or users do not want to use the same credit card, they can always change their credit card details.
In order to edit and update the credit card details, go to Billing & Usage, Subscriptions page:
Note: this page documents the case when the Update Billing Info button is displayed if there are previous recurring subscriptions paid with the credit card. For subscriptions purchased using PayPal see the manual page.
The Update Billing details page will open, and users can insert details for a new credit card:
1. Insert in this field the credit card number.
2. Select from the drop-down menus the expiration detail and secret code.
3. Fill-in the fields for the desired billing information.
4. Check this box to agree with the terms and conditions
5. Click here to Update the billing details.
Once the billing details updated, all future payments will be made using this credit card.