Provided you have a video playlist and a channel created, you can schedule the playlist to play on that channel.
Logged in your account dashboard, click on My Video Playlist link, under Setup a Playlist chapter:
The first step is to click on the Assign button for the desired playlist from the list of available playlists:
The second step is to select the day when you want to schedule the playlist and the channel to which you want to schedule the playlist:
1. Click to navigate and view the programs for the current day.
2. Click to navigate and view the programs for the previous day it when you touch it.
3. Click to navigate and view the programs for the next day.
4. Here you can view the time interval (week) for which you are scheduling the program.
5. Click to view the programs for one day.
6. Click to view the programs for a week.
7 트와이스 앨범 다운로드. Click to view the programs for a month.
8. Click here to go back to dashboard.
9. Click on the arrow (previous) to scroll on the list of the video channels. The list is populated with the channels that you have on your account and that are enabled.
10. Here you can see the thumbnail of the video channel on which you want to schedule the program Navikat 8.2 download.
11. Here you can see the video channel name.
12. Click on the arrow (next) to scroll on the list of the channels.
13. Select the start time of the program by clicking on the corresponding hour of the desired day.
The last step is to add the details of the program to which the playlist will be assigned:
1 Download axis jar. Click here to insert the program name.
2. Click here to save the scheduled program.
3. Click to close the program scheduler page.
4. Click to select the playlist to be used as program source. The end date of the program will automatically be completed as the program length will be the same as the playlist length
5 Typhoon. Here you can view the number of video clips that the playlist contains.
6. Here you can view the playlist duration.
7. Here you can view the audio files from the playlist.
8. Click on the drop down list to choose the channel in which your program will appear 원피스 배경화면 다운로드.
Note: you can select a video channel only. For scheduling video programs check the manual page.
9. Click on the calendar to select the day when the program will start.
10. Click on the drop down list to select the hour when the program will start Windows 10 rs5.
11. Click on the drop down list to select the minute when the program will start.
12. Click on the calendar to select the date when the program will end.
13. Click on the drop down list to select the hour when the program will end.
14. Click on the drop down list to select the minute of the hour when the program will end novel Temps.
15. Insert here the description of the program you are creating.
16. Click here to upload a poster from your program from your computer.
17. Select from the drop-down menu if you want to repeat the program or not.
Navigate to the program recurrence area to make the settings you prefer for your program:
1. Select from the radio button the Yes option to create a recurring program or the No option if you do not want the program to be recurring.
2 windows 10 1803 iso. Select from the drop-down the recurrence pattern you want: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly.
3. Click on the drop down list to select if you want the program to recur every day/week/month or year.
4. Choose how the program will repeat: never, after some occurrences, on a specific day
5. If you selected the option to end the program after some occurrences, then you can select from the drop-down the exact number of occurrences after which the program schedule will end.
Note: If you selected a weekly program you can also select a specific day your want the program to take place by checking the desired box.
Important: if you will set a PPV recurring program, only the program recurs and not the payment (basically the users will have to buy a ticket for each recurrence of the program).
Click on the PPV settings button from the header part of the window to set the options you want for the program:
1. Select the Yes option if you want to set a price for the program or the No option if you want the program to be free.
2. Insert the ticket price for the program.
3. Here you can see the processing fees for the ticket price – these are automatically calculated once you have entered the ticket price.
4. Here you can see the net income you will get – this is automatically calculated once you have entered the ticket price.
Remember to save the program after you set the PPV price.
Note: check the following manual page for more details on how you receive your earnings from sold PPV tickets.